Wednesday 26 September 2007

Not Much Knitting Going On

Still haven't heard back about my interview, will give them to Friday then contact them. Don't hold out much hope, but just about my biggest pet hate is not being contacted after an interview when the outcome is not positive. I just think it's plain rude and cowardly. Giving a bit of feedback could make all the difference for the person next time round. Well that's my vent.

Been looking at lots of patterns, but no actually knitting much. Still working on the pink poncho but haven't even finished the back yet.Just doing a few rows on the train when I get a seat that's not too quishy. Thinking of a caterpillar, the cotton blend yarn is only $1 at spotlight at the moment. Thinking Teddy Bears, Jaywalkers too.

Thinking thinking.

Do I go to Spotlight with most of the yarn on sale - two lots of car rego in 3 weeks

Good news this week , my daughter got honours in her first dancing exam. Her teacher is thrilled to have an honours student in her second year of offering exam work. So very proud of her.

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

Ive been thinking of you!!! I do hope you hear something positive!My assistant has to apply for her position soon and Ive been working through her Criteria so she has a better chance!