Thursday 15 November 2007

FOs



No news , have started hubby's socks, Patons Caressa on 3.75mm dpns, will follow Shazza's sock pattern ,but plan a double rib , and the addition of cotton on the toe & heel for extra strength. Mum said her Mum used to do that, back in the days you made your own socks. Just have ask her if she remembers how her Mum did it, it was only about 70 years ago.

Will make more adult size socks in the patonyle, have two more balls, so will make matching Mum & daughter socks to send OS. Not my favorite colours, but I suppose $1.20 patonyle was too tempting. I think the recipient will like it though.

Note the pink stripes on the cream hat, my cure for ladders (washing didn't fix it). This if for lady in the cafe across from work, she is not due till Feb, so will work on some matching shoes before then

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

They're slow aren't they in informing on positions!I was on the panel recently at school which Im glad as I had to work with the successful one!
It was very nerve racking but interesting as I know how the system works now and how they are marked during the interveiw process and hope when its my turn again Ill have a better chance!
I hope things work out for you with either position!!!