Sunday 20 January 2008

Not Much Happening

Back in the classroom last week for more training for work , which has been quite intense, but I got most of it, just have to retain some of it now (that's the hard part). Even so have done as promised finished another Isobelle Carmody book and the Ugly Sock has seen some attention.

Went to the movies with my best buddy and saw "I am Legend" - the story line is fairly weak, but Will Smith does a good job with what he has to play with. If you're a bit of a scary cat , I wouldn't go, it is very good at giving you a fright at regular intervals. My friend was getting close to the fetal position in the chair. It left us both feeling quite tense. So if you're tossing it up with something else to see, I'd say see the something else.

Tossing up whether to start another knitting project, but thinking I will make myself finish the second "ugly" sock. My Dropped Stitch shawl (back in July or August)need revisiting, in my eagerness to finish it, it's not big enough and I know I won't wear it. I have another ball of yarn , so think I will add it on.

No comments: