Saturday 12 April 2008

Still Here

Have been busy with some urgent crochet and card making. The green tank top for my daughter refuses to grow, no matter how much I knit. I have started a lap rug for Mum for Mother's day and still have only completed the back of my Dad's jumper.

Getting myself a bit strung out as I keep thinking of things I can make for occasions coming up in the next month, will need to settle and get some perspective. Knitting is not meant to create stress.

Haven't been able to get to the computer for days due to all my daughter's school assignments being due together. I love it when teachers just happen to forget to hand them out on time and expect them to be done in a shorter timeframe , and instead of being spread out , all come at once.

Oh and just for the record , I hate the Commonwealth Bank. More time wasted dealing with their crappy service, I thought quitting my job with them would free me , but they still haunt me and I can't escape till my low fixed rate loan expires. Can go elsewhere with my credit card though, will have to consider this , just to make me feel better. That's my vent , Ahhh feel a bit better now.

Pics of completed projects soon

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

Yes,knitting is supposed to be fun and definitely not stressful!! I was asked to make scarves for the Mothers Day stall for School and really I dont have time,Im trying to finish the ISE6 scarf and socks for a friend as well as for my son!.On top of a 5am to 2 pm job,some days I dont know if Im Arther or Marther!! Have fun instead!!!