Thursday 10 July 2008

Only One Left

The Slipper Sock Thingees are completed, just a big chunky socks really, in the end only taking a few hours to complete, pretty ugly though. I am considering a suede sole for longevity. This leaves only rock crevice rug as a long term WIP. Working on more socks Baby Cables Socks from " I Can't Believe I'm Knitting Socks" in Moda Vera Fun. I needed a quick knit as a gift for my daughter's godmother as we are going to visit next week and need to try and gets some mits done for her Godfather, thinking in Patons Jet to match the beanie I made him last year as still have a few balls left over.

Picked up some Moda Vera Socks and the Fun yarn for 30% off a couple of weeks ago at Spotlight, so it will be socks for a while. The only thing I've noticed with the Socks yarn is the colour runs a bit when washed, but they seem to be wearing well.

No comments: