Sunday 21 December 2008

Trying to get back into it

Haven't touched the cross stitch since it was signed, thinking of knitting - have been looking at plently of patterns for inspiration. But a bit distracted , hubby had a knee operation this week ,so have been ferrying him around to the physio etc.

Have had the week off , not looking forward to going back to work even if it is for
2 and half days, then off again to 5/1. Need to pick something up my mood is down.
Hubby had to quit his job so could get his knee sorted, so even if I have said to myself not worrying about being down to one income till after Christmas , think it's playing on my mind.

Did check out the new Patons Pattern books in Spotlight this week , very nice.

Weight Lose 5.5kgs - yay

3 comments:

My Five Sons said...

Dont worry you ll be fine, a pattern will pop out and you'll be off!
Not nice with one small income,Hubby is hoping to get something after Christmas (his mine closed a few weeks ago..)
Have Merry Xmas!!

My Five Sons said...

LOL thanks,you should see whats laying around that I havent shown off,Hubby is non too pleased that all the new kitchen cupboards have something woolly in them,LOL
Hes just been called in for a couple of days work for Henry Walker Elton!!

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,