Thursday 15 October 2009

Computer's Huummm

Yes both managed to die on the same day. The desktop tower caught fire due to a faulty on switch, not much damage but was without it for 4 days. I think the lap top will be more terminal. Have been trying to find some Cara yarn or Carola as it's also known from Grundl. Have some, but not enough to make the blanket I want to. It seems it's probably discontinued and was one of those that got sold off in Spotlight a few years ago, it's only stashed about 3 times on Ravelry. There was some on Ebay, but more than I need and most really not the colours I'm after.

Finished Meret two weeks ago and made a trial run of Lion Brand's City Mouse , have now started on my version of it. Frogged Aida and have started again with bigger needles and less stitches, it actually does look like lace now, that's mainly a few rows a day work project though.

No comments: