Wednesday 2 February 2011

Progressing Well

Cross Stitch coming along well although I've discovered that it's the possible cause of sharp breast pains. First got this a couple of years ago. Had an ultrasound and all clear and after a few weeks didn't get it again except for a very occasional twinge.
Well it was back last week and early this week with avengence and seemed to be worst when sitting down. I though back what was I doing two years ago, I worked on cross stitch every day for about 3 months. What I am doing know, a lot of cross stitch, I've slowed right down and tried to sit up straight and not scrunch over the chart, and no pain. Feel much better, but will still go and have another ultrasound as suggested by the Dr to be sure. Can't load any progress pics as the stupid computer has decided not to recognise anything plugged in via USB.

No comments: