Tuesday 5 February 2013

Possible Decisions

Had an interview for another position today within the organisation. We have what's called a mobility register in which you can be chosen for same level transfer, The position is in the city so lots more travel and same pay so would end up out of pocket. The position is totally different and wouldn't to have to work to a roster as such. finish as 4.30 each day. Would have less flex days as less opportunity to build up hours.

Very tempting, can knit on the train , would sometimes be home earlier than now. No pressure of the call centre. 3 months to start then , see if both parties are happy. Find out within the week how I went.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Rachel, email me re possible comments here which I don't want to put public in your comments. jan DOT bishop AT gmail DOT com


Omit spaces and use symbols etc.

I can't see an email address for you or I would be first.