Wednesday 9 May 2007

And now there are two.

The second sock is finished and I am hoping to be able to wear them tomorrow , as it's going to be nice and cool. Now working on a couple of beanies for relatives in Patons Jet. Then I think I'll make myself a scarf. I have been checking out Ebay, bought some more circs , so I can try 2 socks at once.

Taught a friend to knit the other week, she has got right into it. Might be the artist within, see www.annewhyte.org. I can imagine we'll see at lot of freestyle things happening. This has inspired her Mum in Law to pull out the needles from hiding after years. So now she'll have
an expert teacher.

1 comment:

m0nigrrl said...

It's funny how knitting is contagious isn't it. I started knitting and then all of a sudden my MIL (who used to knit) and my two SILs (who have never knit) both started knitting as well.