Thursday 27 December 2007

Real Broadband

Finally have ADSL. Amazing what happens when you go to cancel a Service (wireless).
Suddenly after two years of asking , it becomes possible in four days for the Telco to fiddle with the lines and make broadband possible through the landline.

I have achieved something (see below, well maybe not -Error on page). But the new job has been such information overload and so out of my comfort zone , that when I get home it's hard to do anything except vegetate.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas , ours was quiet, but I am enjoying the break, and getting all the errands done, that have built up. Don't go back till the 2/1, not bad for a new job.

Besides the blue socks (missing pic), I cast on the second ugly sock, just have to remember how I did it, as I sort of made it up as I went along. Another baby boy has arrived, so I will have to knit some little shoes quickly. Succumbed the other day and went to Spotlight, I was very good though, only bought 2 balls of yarn at 99c each.

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

I rememeber that bit when I first started and probably made life a little difficult for the rest of family as I was so worried that I would make a mistake! Now Im almost relaxed,LOL
Glad you ve had a nice break to recharge the batteries,at least when you go back you ll be a bit familiar with your new role!
Cheers