Thursday 15 May 2008

Don't know it's Good or Bad

Spotlight in Penrith is moving on the 6 June. Bad - because I won't be able to go over there at lunchtime if I'm having a bad day and chill out amongst the yarn, I'll have to go to the book store instead and that can be much more expensive. And the possibility of missing out on some really good bargins may pass me by. Good - less temptation, but I'm hoping for some really good deals closer the moving date, they are advertising a moving sale now, but I didn't really see any specials too much out of the ordinary. Picked 2 balls of Moda Vera Socks (didn't know it existed and was only 2 in the whole shop and don't know the normal price ) $4.99 a ball of 100g 75% wool 25% polymide, not the softest I've felt, but a $5 pair of socks is Ok by me, and maybe it won't felt as much as Patonyle.

Love the look of these scarf to throw patterns and they're free.

http://www.jimmybeanswool.com/freeKnittingPatternScarvesToThrowMonth6.asp

2 comments:

My Five Sons said...

Hi,try this page to see if your wanted parts are in this list and then youcan contact them via email for a price etc! I was able to get the new arm for my Victoria when it broke and as it was a fault it was sent free of charge and wonderful service! Also ask Mandie over at EGMTKs as I think shes now an agent for them as well,might save having to fiddle around with paying internationally! Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

I can get Louet parts for you no probs, am hoping to place another order soonish.
I wonder though if a cheaper option might be to see if we can make a nylon footman from Ashford do the job?
Email me when you get a chance
mandie@ewegivemetheknits.com
and I'll see what I can sort out for you :-)