Wednesday 7 May 2008

Viruses - Computer & Human

Have been off air for a while, had problems with the computer with some malware thing, it was AVG version 8 to the rescue in the end. Spyware Doctor just did not do the job, luckily they are happy to provide a money back guarantee.

The family has had a virus - throat, headache & sore eyes, which has now turned into an annoying cold for me. Not bad enough to take time off , but enough to really wish you didn't have to go to work.

Knitting hasn't progressed to far, the green top has about an inch and half to go. Haven't touched the blanket, I shouted Mum a massage yesterday, so that will cover Sunday. The jumper I will have to get back to as it's getting quite cool and I'm sure Dad could make use of it. Need to also get onto onto the slipper sock thingees, as I need them and that will be the last UFO from last year. Just have to remember what the hell I was doing, making it up as I went along I know that much.

It's nice to know you're knitting is appreciated, I knitted a scarf for my Daughter's godmother and beanie for her Godfather, they have just returned from a European river cruise (absolutely wonderful trip they said) and they came in very useful in the cold and were much appreciated.

Have taken a bit of time out to read Stephenie Meyer's Twilight, very enjoyable, even if it's meant for teens - romance/vampire genre. It's a popular series, so now I can't get the next book anywhere - ughh

No comments: