Thursday 1 January 2009

NewYear & a FO

Happy New Year everyone, hope it's turns out good for you.



The Road Scarf is completed , and an attempt at blocking being made, given the 12 different stitch panels, had no choice really. Original pattern asks for repeat of four stitches, but I thought I take the opportunity out to try some more. Stitches include Basketweave, Simple Seed, Double Rickrack, Hazelnut, Drop Stitch, Diamond Seed, Ridge, Chevron Seed, Moss, Network, Mesh & Sugar Cube. Yarn Elle Tweed Aran from a discount store , nice and soft even if only 20% wool. Not sure how will block given wool content. Is a stash buster, just under a skein left, will attempt to get some short fingerless mittens out of it.

Shock horror also finished a blouse I was sewing for my Mum, only took me about 12 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,