Thursday 19 March 2009

To Finish, Hibernate or Frog


I'm up to the sleeves on the Diminishing Rib Cardigan , it is very small (my fault I'm very short waisted and tried to shorten it along the way, which turns out with this yarn probably not necessary) So the dilemma , should I frog and do exact to pattern , this means frogging about 2 thirds of it. Do I wait and hibernate it till I'm at my goal weight, about 9 kgs away, it may fit perfectly and will only have a day or so to finish it. Do I take the risk and finish it off and have the possibility of having to frog it anyway. It's not going to look like the original pattern I know but to me it's cosier, the yarn I would have normally thought pretty ugly, but just drawn to it and this pattern together. I have enjoyed doing it so far, has been quick and taught me new techiques, tubular Cast On & Off.



The Purple Cleckheaton Country 12 ply is here make Twist and Shout.
Might make my tension square and go from there.

Weight in today 12kgs lost (and not to be found again)

No comments: