Wednesday 13 June 2007

I Passed

Got my results of my last 4 Tafe modules, passed them all, and even got a distinction for one , although only just passed another. But it's all over.

Had a job interview yesterday and have been called back for a second interview next week, I really think I would like the job, but have no idea of the wage, so could all fall over if the pay isn't sufficient.

Have had to start knitting some more baby shoes as I have a friend who has had a baby boy, after 2 girls. She is so appreciative of my knitted gifts. So it's blue shoes on the needles. I am so tempted to use the yarn from the Sock Slipper thingees , in the same pattern to see if it comes out in an adult size. I have a million things running through my head I want to knit. Need to PRIORITISE

I love my Patonyle socks, they keep my feet so nice and warm, but never too hot. They are felting quite a bit on the sole though, hope this isn't a sign they won't wear well. I am very careful to gently hand wash them. Must make more so I have happy feet more than once a week. Want to try toe up next time.

1 comment:

m0nigrrl said...

Congratulations on passing your course and getting a distinction in the process! Good luck looking for work now too. I saw a book for sale in Dymocks recently that had a pattern for adult size felted slippers.They looked really good I was just a bit worried about them being slippery on my tiled floors. I have started a pair of toe-up socks but I've only cast-on and put them aside because the figure eight cast-on caused me so much grief I didn't even want to look at it after that LOL.