Friday 8 June 2007

Time Running Out

I have 5 days to complete my TAFE course, two more assessments to do. So dispite the excellent knitting weather (extremely wet, cold & windy here on the east coast of Aust) I will still be studying. Thank goodness for the long weekend, if I apply myself who knows.

The beanie was received well , perfect weather for it just now.

I think I'm over my temp position. Talking to a customer today , I was meaning to say "if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call" but instead it nearly came out as "please don't bother" . Hopefully I caught myself in time for them not to notice the "bo" on the beginning of "hesitate". I have no idea where it came from but I was in hysterics when I got off the phone. Nothing like a hearty laugh on a Friday afternoon.

I have two job inteviews next week, hopefully something good will come from them.

No comments: