Tuesday 23 October 2007

One More Stage Passed

I passed my telephone interview and have to go for three hours of assessment and interview on Friday, hopefully this is the final stage to the process. I think I'll have to wait about three weeks for an answer though, as assessments don't finish till the 12/11. I chose the first day to get it over and done with.

I am happier with the Baby Hat, I x-stitched up the ladders in pink (the hat is cream) and added a few more stripes, this also helped the brim not roll up too much as it was doing. I've started another in some Patonyle sock yarn I had around, tried 4 3mm dpns, I don't know how anybody works on 3 needles. So swapped to 5 2.75mm, seems to be going alot better this time.

The weekend was spent sequining dance costumes, I was hoping to finish, so I didn't have to worry about it, got most done, but the last bits have to be done while being worn, so have to get my daughter between homework and study - she has exams next week.

I resisted a 20% spotlight sale, I practically drive past it on the way home, and they've even put in a roundabout to make it easier to get there, I'm very proud of myself.

The swatch , about a stitch out, meaning it will come out a bit bigger, think I'll go down a needle size.

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

Hope you do well this time!!! I had to help my assistant and am hoping she s done well too and hopefully wont have to go to the interview(meaning the other applicant wasnt suitable,)