Sunday 7 October 2007

Lace doesn't like me

Tried the lace pattern with two lots of multiples, made it to row 7 of 8 of the pattern before mucking it up. Only made it to row 3 before. I may have to put in on the back burner for awhile, as I need to get some baby stuff done. But I'm determined to get it right. Going to use bigger needles next time as the original pattern yarn calls for 3.25mm needles and the pattern uses 5mm. My yarn is for 4mm needles, so I might try 6 or 6.5mm, and use one less multiple.

My Jiminy Cricket finally got his championship, he doesn't like to show much. He escaped from our last house and was gone for 3 days before coming back home a few years ago. I think he had been chased in a crowded noisy place , as he gets nervous in crowded places and is very conscious of anyone coming up behind him. But it's very erratic sometimes he shows his pants off and completely calm. He enjoys the outing though, gets lots of individual attention.

My daughter's dog is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling retriever, I'm saving some of his undercoat which is now coming out , might spin it , when I learn to spin.(pic later he's georgeous)

Must go , got another government job app to apply for with 5 yukky questions to answer so will be a late night if I'm to make it by cutoff.

I E-mailed to see how the other job application process is going last Friday 28/9 no response at all

No comments: