Monday 10 March 2008

3 Projects

I have started a Slip Rib Jumper in Inca for my Dad, and a Tank top for my daughter in a cotton blend. Then I find the Lions Brand Poncho in the bottom of my knitting basket. This is second time I have forgotten about it, it happens to be it's recipient's birthday this week, she will be turning 2, luckily I'm working on a size 3, I must have known something when I started it some time last year. Last mentioned in my blog September 07, it was meant to be a Christmas present - I wonder what happened there? I think it bores me (not that I'm up to anything fancy), also I suspect I will run out of yarn, I have different colours, so hoping I can get away with a contrasting front pocket, but it may end up being the hood as well. I will have to read the WIP in this blog more often to see what I should be up to. I did complete the back, so have now cast on the front, this maybe my longest going project yet. But wait there's the Slipper Sock Thingees, think they're at the bottom of the basket somewhere too.

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

Im slowly working my way through a few UFOs,one pair of socks done with another close behind and a third after that! The collar for a mohair jacket will be done this week and then sewing time!
Yep thats a Louet S10 I bought from Holland from a great bloke who restores old second hand ones,very pleased with it but it is a bit dofferent to the normal Ashford Traddie,the bobbin action still confuses me.However it has lovely balance!
Im thinking of doing the video thingy that" Indulging My Inner Knitter"suggested ofsome spinning action? I think Im remembering right! Was going to get the kids to do one of me on the ride on this weekend,cowgirl hat and all,LOL