Saturday 1 March 2008

Socks




Very Happy with the single cable rib, it made a very snug sock which returned to nearly to it's original state after being worn for nearly 24 hours. My daughter put them on soon as the last thread was sewn in. So I suppose she likes them. She wanted a flap hat but doesn't want one in Patons Jet. I have the yarn and the pattern and they would match her fingerless mittens, but no not interested. So looks like a bigger project will be on the cards, like the jumper I owe Dad and the lacy top I swatched for quite a few months ago for my daughter. Also picked up about 24 balls of Moda Vera Manor at spotlight for $1 a ball, thinking a lap rug for Mum for Mother's Day.

Coping with work a bit better now, don't know if it's the stress vitamins I started to take, or I've just stopped bashing myself up over it all. Our last trainer was very motivational. Still a month to go before out of probation though, will be able to breathe a bit easier once through that.

No comments: