Tuesday 24 January 2012

More Results, more good news

So after nearly a month of tests, It seems the numbness in my finger and arm was probably due to a pinched nerve by tension in a muscle in my shoulder. I now also know I do not have a problem with arteries in my neck, my upper spine and neck are OK, my nerves in my arms are ok and apart from benign lumps in my thyroid  and a couple of extra ribs ( both common) all is normal. Thank Goodness for Medicare that I could have all these tests without cost and thorough doctor.

Finished my 5th ruffle scarf, this time with a generic yarn more like ribbon , didn't even have a name in English on it, just that it was knitting yarn, did have diagrams on how to knit it though.

Would load pics, but this new blogger format won't do anything when I press the "choose File" button on my tablet :-(


1 comment:

Margaret said...

So glad everything is ok.
Margaret