Tuesday 17 July 2007

Marty now known as "Bear"

Marty has passed his trial and now has a new home and new name , hopefully all keeps going well.

Still working on the pink beanie and flirt scarf. I tried a tension square for the mohair singlet I planned for my daughter, doing a yarn substitution , need to add quite a few more stitches and not sure I like the look of the yarn knitted up. So I'll put that on the back burner.

It's my wedding anniversary soon , so thought I might make or at least start on a jumper or the knitted vest from Yarn Issue 3 for my husband. I'm getting an eternity ring after 15 years. He already has two wedding rings, so was wondering what to do (deerrr). It's a forever kind of present anniversary. What's better than a knitted item made with love. The Tabby Paws would be very useful for him as well, no air conditioning or heaters in an old smash shop. I have knitted him a jumper before but my daughter has now taken ownership of it. I think she can get away with the Bart Simpson motif better.

No comments: