Friday 6 July 2007

Mysteries Solved & Unsolved



The drop stitch shawl is finished, the mystery of the extra yarn , it turned out smaller than it was supposed to. Not a bad thing mind, being that I'm only 4' 11" . A trip to Lincraft gained two balls of light pink amazon yarn and a pattern book and some thick round needles. I'm thinking the Yarn Bee free beanie pattern from spotlight in child size for the yarn. Also in the mail this week from some of my birthday money YARN mag back issues & first of my subscription.




The purple beanie has not appeared, so will probably do a replacement black & red stripes, this time. From Knitting Daily http://www.interweave.com/knit/books/favorite_socks/default.asp, looks great, but appears to be in short supply , will probably have to wait till Christmas anyway.

Spotlight Knitting Party tomorrow, taking my friend who I taught to knit and who has taken to it like a fish to water. She picks a lot up from just watching me on the train. Just gets ideas and goes for it, possibly a designer in the making.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта nibbleknits.blogspot.com